Thursday, October 23, 2008

In the past 2.5 years,

I've formed my own likes and dislikes. I've become more decisive. I've become stronger in my opinions. I've become wiser and more matured emotionally and intellectually. I've learned who can be trusted and who can't. I've learned to ignore what others feel about me. I've learned to tell you bullshit when I feel its bullshit. I've learned to think better and plan better about my future. I've learned to treasure my family much more. I've learned that life is much more than studying, music, sports, friends. I believe that although your results are better than mine, you may not turn out better than me in the future. I've learned that what I have is so precious. I've also learnt to form and voice out my opinions. And I'll tell you what I want if I can't stand it anymore. I'll also tell you no when I mean no. I also believe in myself.

And I thank Kang and my parents for all their guidance and love and telling me that i'm the best in the world.

Watch out, world.

1 comment:

Southeastasean said...

go phoebe go!