Thursday, April 26, 2007

I'm suchh a lazy blogger :P

That's why I'm still amazed that people still take the trouble to come n read this page :P

To all my readers, thanks for dropping by! :P

And so I went back to KL last week all hush-hushedly. I din really tell anyone that I went back cos I had to study for this week's finals :P So unsociable, no? :P

Coincidentally, my grandparents made a trip to KL around the same time that I did :D I heart my grandparents :D THey're the best grandparents ever (: So I had a fair amount of yummy good scrumptious food before leaving for Sg again last fri.

Mon tues wed was absolute madness - 3 successive papers in a row! *faints*

However, phoebe the great as usual manages to pull it off and am quite satisfied with my performance in all 3 papers :D Next thurs will be biostatistics which I'm realllyyy left far far behind in lectures and then it's HOME SWEET HOME ONCE AGAIN!!! *beams with delight*

This time it'll be a THREE MONTH HOLIDAY AHAHHAHAA. I never had a THREE MONTH HOLIDAY BEFORE in my whole entire life so this is so so so cool! :D

I cant wait for may 5th. Yayyy! :D

No comments: