Sunday, February 11, 2007

Only Four Days left till I get back and see you.

Till I get to hold you again and take good care of you.

Till I get to look into your darling cute eyes and see you look up at me inquisitively.

Till I feed you sticks of nutritious healthy food +a variety of scrumptious fruits.

We've been separated for one month and 2 weeks.

You've fought it for one month and 3 weeks.

Why couldnt you wait for another 4 or 5 more days?

Why did you have to go? :((((

Perhaps deep in my heart I knew it when I bade you farewell 1 month and 2 weeks ago.

When I carefully wrapped you in tissue and watched you close your darling eyes and sleep peacefully while undertaking the 5 hour journey back home.

Deep inside, I knew that I wouldnt see you again.

But I also believed that you could overcome this deadly disease.

You did fight it, like a warrior. You're so strong and brave and tough.

Your death was so swift and sudden.

I'm so sorry my dear darling terrapin. Perhaps if I left you here in Singapore with me you would still be alive.

Who knows? :((

Rest in peace darling.

No comments: