Thursday, February 08, 2007

Nostalgia

Everyday before I sleep, my mind starts to drift. I see my past flashing before my eyes ( maybe this is wat ppl see before they die too lol ), but wat I glimpse is somebody that was once a very super good fren of mine. Then I suddenly remember the times in secondary skul and college. How we sat together in f1 and u would lend me ure pilot g-1 pen, sports day, merentas desa, how we squiggled smileys on each other's paper, joked bout all the teachers, had secret codes when we called each other up.

Ahahaha. Is this going to be another emo post? I dunno why my mind keeps drifting back :) Prob cos I treasure my frens so much :P

Lets see. I rmbed christopher, sing ping, jia xin, allan, chang jin, jess, harold, hui ying, joel, phang kit, and who know who im going to rmb today haha.

And during classes when I start drawing smileys on my paper I remember jia xin the most.

Sometimes I wish that I could go back to the past. Or maybe if the world wasnt so big, everyone would still be together. Haha.

No comments: