Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Dear Friend.

Even though we're so far apart now,

Do you still think of me once in a while?
Are you still reminded of me occasionally?
Do you remember..
How we swam together in kindergarden?
How you wrote a note to me in standard one?
How we converted our pencilboxes into houses in class during primary school?
How we spent every recess together?
The time we spent together on my 12th birthday?
The time I had to go to your house everyday during the early years of secondary school?
The time where we first met?
The time where we first started to talk?
The time you taught me how to play cards?
How I assured you that everything was going to be alright?
The time you came to my house and we had such a blast?
All the movie + other outings together?
How you gave me advice on every little thing?
How you were always there when I needed someone to talk to?
How we held hands?
The nicknames we gave each other?
The firsts?
How you held my hand to comfort me?
The times in tuition?
How we sticked together through thick and thin?
The surprise of meeting each other in random places?
Discovering each other's likes and dislikes?
How we patched things up and started talking again?
All the sports we played together?
All the jokes and bullying?
How you were always there no matter what?
The time we sat down in MPH and read shopaholic novels?
How we went diving together?
How we swapped clothes?
How you encouraged me to pierce my ears?
Listening to my complaints and every other thing?
How we shared songs?

Do you?

Do you still remember me?

Cos I still remember you, all of you, from my childhood friends up till my friends of today.

I cherish all of you. Deep down in my heart you will always be there.

No comments: