Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Depressed

I had such great expectations of this holiday.

I looked forward to it so much. I missed everything and everyone so much when I was in Singapore.

Now that I'm back, well yea I've met up with a FEW friends..out of many which i initially wanted to meet and spend not only a few hours, but maybe a few days with.

Oh well. I guess everyone's just caught up in their own lives and business nowadays, and I wouldnt want to be the 3rd person or 4th person and become the lamp post.

I think that's one of my problems, I look forward to things too much and think that it'll be so great when the time comes but when the time actually comes it aint that wonderful and great after all.

Hmm.

So i guess i'll just bum around till some people ask me out. Heh.

Not exactly my idea of a wonderful holiday. Not exactly what I initially had in mind.

I guess everyone moves on after all.

No comments: