Saturday, October 28, 2006

Years ago, I could study the whole day. Very super productive studying.

Now...my concentration seems to have wandered off to find someone else =p

This is BAD.

I want my concentration back >.<

I was so determined to study in the morning >.<>*urgh* do i really have to read this... :( damn sad okay! I still don't see wats the use of learning all these :(

To quote my lecturer:

" Well, usually people take 2 semesters to learn this topic, but we're doing it in 5 hours."

Me : O.O

That was for the topic on laplace transformations. And he said it again for matrix algebra. And again for vector spaces.

( somebody kill me, please )
*faints*

I think it's their secret plan, to discourage us all from this subject...but it wont make sense right?

:(

Well it sure is working well on me. I want to transfer course. *boohoo*.

*i want to go home*

No comments: