Monday, October 09, 2006

Are you sure that a person that you're so close with now will continue to be as close to you for the rest of your life even if there's no form of communication between them for a few years?

Well. It is pretty uncertain. Maybe in that few years you found someone else to talk to...and when u see each other again..u dunno wat to talk about. That happens most of the time, doesn't it?

However :) I also believe that if you believe that friendships or relationships for that matter will last forever, then there is a higher chance of probability that it will :)

And I believe that this close group of friends which I now have will continue to remain as close as we transit into adulthood.

Ying Hui Lynn and Jess: How come i dun have any pics with you three!!!

* insert big pic of jia xin and me *






Chris i want a recent pic of u :)

I heart all of you ...and my terrapins at home too!

I know we'll make it =)

No comments: