Friday, July 21, 2006

an email from wpi:

Greetings from WPI , at this point we have learned that up until now you have not paid your SEVIS fees, which means that you haven’t started your visa process.

Since we are in the middle of July only about a month away from the first day of fall semester, please let me know if there is a specific problem that you are dealing with that is delaying the process.

In case you have paid the SEVIS fees please email me at your first convenience and we will follow through to make sure the system is updated. SEVIS fees are very important since you will be asked to show a proof when entering the US.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or need some additional information.

I am looking forward to your prompt reply.

The reply inside my head:

I KNOW I KNOW DUN HAVE TO RUSH ME....anyway visa is only a 2 days process soo nervous for wat. bah. I got lots of things on my mind now!!!

*grumble grumble*

No comments: