Thursday, July 06, 2006

BooHoo.

How can Germany lose to Italy? How?! They were brilliant! And still are.. :D

Yes yes I have been extremely lazy to update this blog :P I salute u if u still visit here =P I will be blogging bout my Redang trip which was a month ago, and the prom which was a week ago soon =P Both of them were absolutely awesome! :)

And yesh i still dunno where im going, cos NTU is very conveniently holding up the whole world. So wait lah =P

Yesterday I went for these JABS...>.<...I hate long needles. bleargh. Took the anti-tetanus and the MMR..and took a blood test..cos i dunno whether I have had d stupid hepatitis B jab when I was a baby. How am I supposed to remember wat happened when I was one year old? =P And d nurse din bother to record down my jabs at that time too...lousy service =P.

Hope d jabs din bring any side effects..cos d area around my anti-tetanus jab swelled up, bah. And i had this lost my balance thing where ure sitting there n d world spins to one side and ure body just follows and u cant control it. For a short spell anyway. 2nd time i have this =P haha. 1st time was few months ago. So anyway nothing serious lah =P

Till my next post... tata =p So many ppl leaving, sometimes i get quite sentimental and nostalgic. Hrmph. I never liked saying goodbye, or goodbyes =P

No comments: