Sunday, February 19, 2006

Wah what a very extremely busy week..damn la really have to start studying already ( hehe pk i noe ive been sayin this for the umpteenth time =P )

WELL.
last week: I had, GIC, TOEFL, Princeton Yale interview...Oo i loved my yale interview =) the interviewer's shih tzu is sooo cute..when she sleeps its like a BALL OF FUR...a fat ball of fur..damn cute :) Next time i want a dog. A golden retriever that wont bite. a small tiny cute dog that wont bite. HEHEHEHE.

Oh yes. I went for driving lesson too! Hahaha. Those ppl who saw me driving from ttdi to ss2 to kelana jaya to past kj, u were so lucky =P See my first time driving im adi driving on d highway..so chun =P

I love my aunt's golden retriever!!! preferably dogs that wont bite. Tee hee. Dogs that have this smiley face :) yea venus is great too hahahah =P

No comments: