Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Got a conditional offer from Imperial to do biomedical engineering :D Tee hee. Imperial's like my first choice in UK...But I nid money to go there la =P Sponsors, anyone? =P :D

Got conditional offers from University of Birmingham, Leeds and Queen Mary too =) So if all my US applications kena reject at least I still have some offers at hand =P

Came back from Swak on Saturday, after that went off to Kang's house where a whole big bunch of ppl were already there :P Harn, geng yi taught me how to play poker haha, which I won bout 9 bucks, mostly from kang's youngest brother..Hahaha. Damn bully la. Of cos i returned him the money afta that la, good gal :) Not money minded :P

Got an idea of how to play mahjong too haha...The scouts got sien of betting on money and moved on to peanuts instead =P Ahaha.

Sunday I bought a bigger tank for my small terrapins, hopefully they wont go hide under the rock again everytime i go near them. I'm that scary ar =P DInner at sakae sushi with kang harn chaizai kimberly you bing...Next time i'll just fix my eyes on kang ok? =P Terrible la all of you. =P

Now at taylors feeling lazy still have lots of stuff to catch up..I'm so laZY. Was supposed to study my chemistry since like last december hols..till now still havent touched, damn lazy man.

Lazy lazy lazy. Now to go luk at my physics design questions :P

No comments: