Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I now have a SHORT fringe *bursts into tears* Sniff. Thought i'd layer my hair nicely on sunday, but then decided to cut my fringe by a bit and due to miscomunication ended up with a short fringe. *grumble grumble* Currently listening to lifehouse's album, and its not bad =) Maybe cos i like d lead singer's voice (husky but able to sing?!) I personally love you and me and blind =) awesome stuff.

Anyway, been planning to try and play chopin's fantasie impromptu, does anyone have d piece can pinjam to me? =) thanks! And richard clayderman's lymphaard melody ( tho can roughly play it out by hearin but still want d full piece =P )

Currently the people around me are either having problems, or feelin stressed. All d best ppl, cheer up, hell will be over soon =) *hugs*

UCAS. Die lor. I guess im too late for next year's intake...Currently considering whether i'll take d 5 month break afta a levels and properly decide what do i really want to be ( yes yes im apathic, as my cousin says =P ) and gain some work experience and hospital attachments n all. BUt seriously,the application process for US is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mafan, wat a big bother. But i really have to decide wat i wanna be =( So many choices..the problem with me is that im interested in many things, but do not possess a SPECIAL INTEREST. gah. :( Maybe medicine. but then theres the $$ problem and the 'so looong' =P See lah.

Later going for ice cream treat at one u, lukin fwd to it =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm not stress, maybe due to the fact that I'm not studying.

Hmmm, most of the time things goes out of plan. However, what ever happened, happened for a reason. Anyway, $$ shouldn't be a problem (unless all the picture in my head are totally wrong wrong and wrong...) and the 'so long' stuff, it's just a way of life. Good things don't come this fast and easy.