Saturday, September 03, 2005

At long last, the holidays are here *beams* 2 long weeks of relaxing =P And to read up on courses and universities....sigh. Mapping out your future and determine what course you wanna pursue is so frustrating =P Coz im indecisive =P And apathic, as my cousin puts it =P

Got back my physics paper =D I got an A =D I call it amazing :P From a C to an A :D tee hee.

Life is just so lovely. So many close friends that I treasure =)

Hui Ying : Ever since F1, you have always been there through my ups and downs,giving support when i need it, providing a shoulder to lean back on when everyone else is giving a cold shoulder, ahaha ure just a great fren to have, i hope i can be a good a friend as you are to me.

Jia Xin : We just clicked from the start of the year, i dunno what college life will be like without you :D All the lunches, studying for class exams, stressing for exams, all d small outings to pyramid, up to where we sat in MPH reading shopaholic novels coz nth else to do:P ahahha.

Shea Kang : The process of knowing you is such a shocker =P I'm so thankful and glad to have you in my life, I love you so much :) You light up my life and make it complete.

Harold : Haha, i think i wont be the person i am today if you aren't in my life. All the insults and bullying throughout the years, you're the main reason why im immune to bullying =P But amidst all d bullying, you're still there when i need sumone, a true friend indeed :D

Phang Kit : Cute =P the person who bullies me the well, sorta least amongst the guys =P And one of the few who feels bad about me eating alone coz everyone else wanna go eat sumwhere else =P Sweet guy =P You're a superb fren to have, tee hee. Still remember your cute drawings and smileys and comments :P.

Christopher : I really miss poking you. :P But i miss more the talks we used to have, and ure funny-serious remarks :)You were always there to talk, and to give support...hehe...missya!

My Greenlamb cousin =P : You're the best cousin anyone can have, you're practically like my elder brother :P

Jess : Miss your high-pitch voice =P Hope you're doing well and fine in Sunway hehe.Missya tons :)

Hui Lynn : Will never forget all those sleep-overs =P And all the times you stuck by when i was so down :) *hugs*

Jin Soon : My dear 'koko' haha. You're such a nice guy, I feel very lucky to have you in my life.

Chang Jin : I think i will never run out of topics to talk to you, haha. Won't forget all the times in Goey and high skul haha.

Sing Ping : You noe I will be there when you need sumone :D

Yuen : Just got to know you this year, some of your expressions are priceless ahaha, ure a part of my college life too =P

Zhou Hau : I havent forgotten u =P Even though u left taylors..and left me alone there to suffer :P Ahaha just kidding :P Hope ure doing fine:D

Josh : Still remember all your "mou tak teng and mou tak keng" acts durin high skul days =P And your funny jokes, not to add that ure always ready to give a helping hand to anyone needing any form of help :D

Siew Kwan : A long long ancient good buddy dated since primary skul days =P I still remember all the times i went to ure house and played cards in your room, had lunches, watchd tv...ahaha been bumping into you a lot these days, wat i wud say in chinese, " you yuen fen"..ada jodoh, sth lidet =P

Gosh..So many ppl..i dun think i have more time...but y'all, you all noe who you are, as long as i still talk to u, you noe i treasure you haha.

2 comments:

phoebe said...

Aww gosh that's so sweet! haha miss u too, catch up with u sumtime soon yea =P im having hols =P

jf said...

Yo... joshy here.... missing those times as well...