Thursday, March 25, 2010

Remember when I swore May last year that it was the end of studying for me and I will never ever study again or take exams again and I had enough of studying since I had been studying for like 21 years non stop!

Well, I take it back. I always eat my words nowadays I find, heh.

I may have forgotten how horrible my uni study life was, the stress and gila madness assessments, because I am actually going to sign up for a dip in retail management course covering everything from operations to supply chain to marketing to advertising to human resource to buying to merchandising to international retailing to retailing and the economy! And I'm quite excited about this because frankly I am really quite fed up with being a noob and not understanding things when the business analysts finance ppl start using their terms. I so wish to join them in their discussions, to provide some opinions and insights, to crawl out of this stupid shell, instead of having to mingle with people who are perfectly contented with their lives and have no aim to go higher and all the topics to talk about are kids, what they bought, what they ate, what is best to eat to keep slim, for some general health, I am really going to fall asleep if I continue like this.

So yes here's for continuous learning towards topics that I am interested in good riddance science degree at least you trained my brain up to rmb stuff. Stuff that i can barely rmb now unless you give me an article and i'll say hey i knew this. Yeah something like that. Bah.

Enough.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i Like

Unknown said...

I like too! haha