Monday, November 23, 2009

When you let go of old cheese, you start to see that it is mouldy and you have been ignoring the mould all the while.

When you let go of old cheese, only then will you start to look for new cheese and see that new cheese is better than the mouldy old cheese.

When you laugh at yourself, you embrace change. And you believe that change is good for you.

Goodbye old cheese. I'm discarding my fears now and i'm going to look for fresh new cheese.

I was so blinded by the money that I failed to see that my personal development was stuck like a rut. I was becoming someone I vowed not to become. Superficial, materialistic, money-minded. Let this be a lesson to be learned.
That people can sometimes be superficial, and warm on the surface but will not hesitate to backstab you whenever they please. Goodbye and...


Hello world! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

*hugs*!!

Unknown said...

Hugs back :) Thanks dearie! :)