Wednesday, September 02, 2009

why do you still read my blog? :)

Now that i'm more contented with this country, i'm having less and less things to gripe about. haha. Just the usual mrt and body odour of the ppl in mrt and the escalating number of smokers on the street.

Speaking of that. My gosh every morning and evening walk to my office must breathe in some *insert curse word* 2nd hand smoke into my lungs. You want to get your lung cancer go ahead man dont irritate my sensitive throat. They should make it a rule that smokers should wear masks, everything u breathe out you breathe back in and i'll laugh at you when i watch you choke on your own smoke and die. Bwahaha. Serves you right.

Well yes i am the baby of the company i'm really the youngest by 2 or 3 years old. But i am proud and happy to tell you that altho I may be the youngest, I can knock your socks off and do things so fast and efficient it can make your glasses drop off no problem. Bring everything on haha. Cos i love my office and my boss and my colleagues. Went back over weekend wah now finally earning some sgd everything back home is soooo cheap :D Yea la i am super price conscious sales addict summore merdeka sales what to do. I will budget myself this month. :)

I miss all my dear friends which i met over the summer. Hope that you are all doing well :) You all are always in my heart no matter how far, thousands of miles, apart.And you all know who you are ;) Hugs.

One more random thought. The songs nowadays are all about the wrong things lah but the beats n d melodies are soooooooooooooooooo bloody addictive.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Some of my superior smokes inside the "office" too... so imagine stuck with him from A to B in that confine space.

I still reads your blog :)

Unknown said...

gosh he should be hanged or sth i cannot tahan such inconsiderate people man. Lol thanks for ur support :P