Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Still loving my work and hating the mrt at rush hours :)

I particularly like when my HR associate and my department secretary start talking about hair food specs clothes lol. I've missed out on girl talk for soo long. Thank god my office can receive both hitz and fly fm! I tell u sg radios are SOOOO BORING PLS HAVE SOME ENERGY WHEN YOU TALK SO FLAT SONGS SO BORING if i didnt have hitz and fly i would have been really tempted to start my own radio..or throw a rock at sg radios. Buck up man. Have some energy. Semangat sikit. So yea, hitz and fly. I listen to it when I have some free time :) I am also very good at multitasking :) So far impressed everyone already lalala. Too bad the office people mostly 30+ sigh. Only the med reps are around my age and they arent always around the office. And the super high up people are upstairs at the regional office, lots of caucasians..which I never go to. :(

Oh wells. Anyway its a good job and a good company. :)

When you start to dress up nicely then you start to get attn and people come and intro themselves to you. When you dress tshirt and short everyday go uni nobody bothers about you at all. Dont even want to know you as a friend or know your name. Heh. From there you will know who are your true friends, or who will really love you for you. Which makes me wonder hmmm some girls they have to live with hair extensions and seriously paint on a face everyday, so if lets say they get a bf then at night where got ppl put makeup then the guy will get a shock and faint. lol.Just a funny thought i had, cos every morning in the mrt i see girls which such THICK foundation it looks so fake. haha.

I like my looks and i like my hair. I actually LOVE my natural hair hah you can count with your fingers who has natural hair and no natural hair isnt straight no matter what that is straightened hair already natural hair will curl sometimes quite irritating but its natural. hah.

I have trouble finding the right shoes to wear to work. Still yet to find the pair of heels/covered/ nice classy slippers in which i can WALK in without getting blisters! my feet skin is really irritating small small thing then cut/get blister! super irritating. and no i dont want to wear crocs.

No comments: