Thursday, March 19, 2009

Head count: 1

Haha guess I haven't blogged for a really really long time. Not that I have that many (or any) readers, since i dont bother to upload pics and update often ;p

So I guess this undergrad life is going to end soon. I'm real happy that at least I made one good friend throughout my 2.5 years here in NUS haha. And likewise he feels that i'm his best friend in life science too! :) Thanks for everything, Anubhav :) I probably wont see you again after this undergrad degree, so all the best in everything - masters, work, life.

Thats the only regret I have about graduating haha. Other than that, I CANT WAIT TO GRADUATE :) :) :) Really had enough of this study-non-stop-and-get-mediocre-results-stressful life. Rather stress and earn some money.

Okay, back to that stupid one of the final few lab reports in my life about CETP. Blasted CETP.

No comments: