Friday, June 27, 2008

I like work. I like my colleagues, my job, my workplace, I can go window shopping everyday during lunchbreak, i like the non-=strictness of it all, nobody cares if u go off for a while, nobody cares wat you wear, nobody cares, as long as you do wat ure supposed to do, and everyone's so friendly, and we always get to eat some nice samples aha.

I also love Fly FM for making time pass so fast. those guys rock haha. the pagi show is damn funny :)

Speaking of which, I did a good deed (again) last saturday. When i went out, there was this bird just standing there motionless with its beak wide open. everyone who passed by thought it was dead, but not me. The bright round red eyes looked up to me, and I fed it some water. Note that this is a wild bird, must have been really thirsty and tired for letting a human feed it. Upon closer observation, its right leg was broken. I brought it up fed it some bread and water and left it snuggled up in newspapers and tissues. It gradually got better and started hopping around so cute. Then it flew off.

So cute.

Another note, CHRIS DAUGHTRY IS COMING TO KL!!!! YAY!!! i caught him last year in singapore and it totally rocked. One regret is my comp died and i lost all the videos and pics boohoo. So cool cant wait.

No comments: