Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Some people aspire very super much to be a doctor. To save lives even if it means working 36 hours a day.

Some people die oso want to get a law degree, and become a lawyer.

Most people know what they really really love and are passionate about and know what type of work they wanna do when they graduate.

Me? Yea I do like science, esp biomedical field, but do I really wanna immerse myself in research or more research for the rest of my life? Spend the rest of my life cooped up in labs waiting for microorganisms to grow, or for the machine to sprout out a reading that will change my whole life and win me a nobel prize?

A teacher told me, I'm someone that knows how to enjoy the most. When its time to play, i play, when its time for sports, i do sports, when its time to study, only i study. Which is a good thing. (you dun become a nerd)

I dun want to spend my life in a lab that smells of chemicals for the rest of my life! *screams*

But I like science. HAIYER. conflict gila.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I dunno much abt bio med job, but it sound like:
- well paid.
- work inside an air-cond. room.
- 8 to 5 job.
:)

phoebe said...

Haha you sure bout the well paid part? =p