Saturday, June 30, 2007

Working really changes your perspective. In the money sense and friends sense.

I would say I really enjoyed working as a promoter. Every week, new friends are made. And sometimes I even feel that the friends that I make in these few days of working are even better than some friends I have now. Furthermore, after 3 days of working and saying goodbye, even tho we probably wont meet each other again, I get the feeling that it was a blessing to have known them, who knows we might meet again when I work again.

You know, a few months ago, I would be someone who tries to keep in touch with friends who have seemed to move on and forgotten about me. Now, I don't really care much anymore. You might think that I've developed a 'loner' attitude haha. Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe its just giving up on certain people after numerous tries to even say 'hi'.

Don't get me wrong, I still treasure the close friends I have. Not to forget my wonderful family and my darling. I just don't care much about the people that I've lost touch with. Until we meet again, then we see how things goes. Maybe we'll start talking like the old times, or maybe we'll just stare at each other in awkward silence like complete strangers.

No comments: