Thursday, March 02, 2006

February 25th : Happie Birthday Sher! =)

JS had planned a surprise bday party for Sher and a few others, scheduled at 7pm at tgif the curve.

Since we ( ok, I =P) weren't fans of beeg beeg portions of oily western food =P, Kang and I went off to sakae sushi first for an early dinner =P After all, its the attendance at the party that counts :) Not where you ate your dinner =P

After waiting for sufficient numbers of ppl to arrive, Sher came in with JS with a " I knew it!!!! So many clues!!!' =P Everyone then took their seats and started chattering and I got to meet lots and lots of people who apparently already knew my name ( ha ha thanks to kang =P )

( VERY LAZY TO BLOG )

After sips of tropical runner and lots of fun later, the five bday babies then stood on their chairs while the tgif crew sang a very 'hip' happie bday song before making the bday boys n gals blow candles from a far distance =P Everyone helped Emily to blow off her candle, and soon afta dat it was time to go home!

:)

Hahaha. Yes people I am getting really lazy to blog nowadays. Exams coming up. I really really have to study already haha finally starting the pace to study =)

I got an offer from Marquette =) I'm really quite the very impressed with the uni lo..see what else comes =) April will be my decision month :)

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

What happened to my GIC interview?? i wonder when are they goin to inform me.. haha =)

That's all for now :P

No comments: